Take a Tour of the Charmed House!

Jan 8th, 2008 | By | Category: Charmed Filming Locations

Just got a comment on my Charmed page from Gary, who heard tours are given of the interior of the Charmed House and he needed me to investigate!

After scouring Google, I found this website which describes walking tours of Angelino Heights (where the Charmed House is located) given by the Los Angeles Conservancy. According to the author of the blog, the owner of the Charmed home allows guests on the tour to view the interior of his property. You can learn more about the tour and make reservations on the Los Angeles Conservancy’s website.

Scroll down to “Angelino Heights” under “Tour Descriptions” to learn more about the tour.

Don’t be disappointed when you see the interior, though. While Charmed does use the Carroll Avenue home to film exteriors, the interiors are filmed exclusively on a sound-stage.

Until next time, Happy Stalking!

Stalk It: Tours of Angelino Heights are given the first Saturday of every month at 10am. You can make reservations here. The Conservancy recommends booking far in advance. This tour sounds pretty incredible, even for those who aren’t Charmed fans. You will get to see some incredible architecture and some of the most unique homes in Los Angeles!

1. Charmed fan says:

The Charmed house can be seen in the background of the movie “The Guilt Trip” in the next to last scene in the movie. The two lead characters visit a house to see someone and while they are standing in front of the door the angle permits you to see that the house next door is the Charmed house (it’s a quick glimpse). Amusingly, they use Dan’s house from season two and many scenes were shot in Charmed looking over to the manor from his front stoop. I recognized the street immediately due to the retaining walls on the sidewalks (Charmed fans will recognize those) and started looking really hard to see if I could spot the Charmed manor and there it was in the background! I love spotting stuff like this.

2. Chris says:

I guess you can say its like how they were letting people take a tour in the future on season 6 episode 10 Chris-Crossed. If I lived in that house I would make it exactly like the show. And it would make me feel like I am really on the show.

3. jonny says:

I heard the charmed house is now available for rent!

4. Missy says:

I love the show charmed i watch it every morning always wishing they would come back again :(

5. precious says:

I just recently drove threw the neighborhood. Someone is currently living in the Charmed house and it looks nothing like the show. But I must say, the houses on that street where charmed filmed are just beautiful. would recomend driving by if you in the neighborhood.

6. Gabby says:

I love charmed!!!! I have been watching it ever since I was seven. Im almost thirteen in to weeks , and I would love to take a tour of the house for my birthday

7. jojo says:

i have all 8 seasons of the show i bought the book of shadows on ebay and i have always dreamed of liveing that house, id evict sum ppl to do it, lol but my fav was piper she was sooo beautiful and was a strong willed woman i wish the show could come back and with prue and paige and phoebe and of course piper

• vegaslasv says:

Wow u got the book of shadows. I’ve seen it for sale, I’ve wanted it too. What about the dollhouse?

8. Emma says:

I love charmed i have all the serise i would love to live in the manor if i had to puick anybody to be it would be Prue even no she dies

9. kathleen says:

touring the charmed house whould be cool and i would want to be piper and have powers

10. kathleen de silva says:

it would be cool to take a tour of the charmed house and see where the filmed the show and i would want to be piper because she has cool powers i wish i had powers it would be so cool

11. priscilla says:

im here in la and saw the charmed house it was soo pritty i wish i could take a tour that would be soooooooooo cool i too a pix with my phone and sent it to my friend and she was jelous lol

12. lauren cass says:

i love charmed! i would love to be piper too she is so kick ass!

13. alana says:

If i can be someone it will be piper

14. alana says:

I love to watch charmed everday if you want to email me go to alanatripp@ymail.com and i want the real boook of shadow

15. Jessica says:

Do you have locations for: The Bay Mirror, Buckmans Auction House, Paige’s work at Social Services, Cole’s Apartment, etc…?

• laura says:

the exterior shot of cole’s penthouse building is actually located in Long Beach, CA, and is a historic building known as Villa Riviera (built in 1928), located on the corner of Shoreline Drive and Ocean Blvd

• gmorris1972 says:

if you look close the Bay mirror is the same as the police station in the show.

• Fab says:

The exterior of Cole’s penthouse building, it isn’t located in Long beach but in San Francisco, across California Street and Mason Street (sorry for my english I’m french)

16. natt says:

I am going to get the halliwell maner when i am older hopfully

1. [...] Victorian homes.  Walking tours of the neighborhood are conducted monthly and you can even take a tour of the interior of the Charmed house.  The Mount Hollywood Tunnel is located in Griffith Park, just off Vermont Drive.  Follow Vermont [...]