Lauren Conrad’s New Digs!

Jan 9th, 2008 | By | Category: The Hills Filming Locations

07-231651_28.jpg

Just heard that LC from The Hills is moving on up out of her Park La Brea apartment into a house in LA. Thanks to one of my favorite celeb location blogs – The Real Estalker – www.realestalker.blogspot.com – you can see the inside of it. :)

07-231651_16.jpg

According to Real Estalker, Lauren’s house is on North Orange Grove Avenue in Los Angeles. Of course, I just had to do a little Google searching to see if I could come up with the exact address and sure enough I found a whole site about the house: http://trulia.prudentialcal.com/Listing/ListingDetail.aspx?Listing=26258682

Can’t wait to go stalk it! :)

Until next time, Happy Stalking!

07-231651_23.jpg

Stalk It: LC’s new digs are located at 1627 N. Orange Grove Avenue in Los Angeles. Remember this is a private home, so no trespassing or bothering our favorite Laguna Beach alum!

1. Tiffany bland says:

Her house is up for sale now. If you want to see the inside, now is the time.

2. Kirsten says:

Oh my gosh! I went there yesterday! I know you posted this a while ago but I bought a star map and went. I actually went up to the gate and took a picture! Haha I felt so stupid but it was so fun! I guess houses on that street sell for $1.5 mil-$3 mil. Pretty crazy!

3. Kristin says:

i just went there today, thanks so much for the address :)

4. Sean says:

omg I actually saw pics of this house when I was hunting for real estate not too long ago! this is soo weird I had no idea it would soon be LC’s house.

5. Mark says:

No – they were not fired, Whitney left because she felt as if she had gone as far as she could with Teen Vogue, and Lauren soon followed, realizing that she could do better elsewhere, and that her talents were being wasted dressing models back stage.

6. Amanda says:

I heard that Lauren and Whitney have been fired from Teen Vogue. Reasons being they are not “representing” the company well, with their partying and cat fights! Just curious if you have heard anything or know what the fate of her “new” home may be!

1. […] It turns out that Rosie’s house is located in West Hollywood, just down the street from both Lauren Conrad’s former Hills  home  and the two houses that appeared in the original Halloween  movie.  I am happy to report that, […]