Challenge Lindsay!

Curious about where your favorite TV show or movie was filmed?  Challenge Lindsay to find it!

1,298 comments

1. Victoria says:

Hi Lindsay I’m such a huge fan of your website . Quick question I just recently started watching TNT’S show animal kingdom I know they film in Oceanside ca , so i was wondering if u could find out if the home they use is in a real neighborhood or its a set thanks so much hope to hear from u

2. Chris says:

I’m looking for the restaurant Navid and Bryce have drinks at in Season 5 of 90210. It looks like its in a marina or something similar

3. Trevor says:

Can you find the exteriors to some scenes in the Nickelodeon sitcom, Drake and Josh. Examples: House, Movie Theater, High School. Mainly looking for the house exterior.

4. Cari says:

Have you been able to find the Last Man Standing house? I love how it looks and would love to see it in person some day.

5. Mountain Mike says:

Where was the scene in the opening scene of Commando where the bad guys dressed as garbage men gun a man down.

6. Peter van Endhoven says:

Hello Lindsay, i am planning a trip to L.A. next year and i am a big fan of Nickelodeon’s Sam and Cat. Do you happen to know if the yellow appartment that there showing at the start of the show is real? And the location? In the show it’s in Venice Beach but i don’t think that is the real location. Thank you very mutch for your time and answer. Best regards. Peter.

7. Chris says:

Where is the exact location for J.T Marlin from Boiler Room?

8. Where was the house that Cheech & Chong lived at in Cheech & Chong’s next movie. That was the one where they lived next door to an uptight piano teacher.

9. tovangar2 says:

This one MAY be in Pasadena, so I hope you know it:

10. David says:

Have you been watching Feud: Bette & Joan on FX?

Would love to see locations, both from the show and the true story.

11. Haley says:

The movie brink Disney channel filming locations

12. Eric R says:

Great site Lindsay!

So, where exactly is Julie’s house (Mod Squad)? Every time they show it, I’d swear it’s just south of Sunset. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

13. Alan says:

Actress Myra Jones, who played Janet Leigh’s body double and the voice of Norman bates mother in the film, Psycho, was murdered here in 1988..

2917 S Beverly Dr
    LA

Actress, Inger Stevens commited suicide at..,

8000 Woodrow Wilson Dr
    LA

Actress, Gia Scala was found dead under suspicious circumstances at…

7944 Woodrow Wilson Dr
    LA

Dorothy Parker and her husband, Alan, lived in West Hollywood from 1956-1964 here…where he also commited suicide….

8983 Norma Place
    WeHo

14. Juve says:

When you get a chance, go check out the location where Clerks II was shot at back in 2004/2005 in Buena Park. Located next to the Knight’s Inn close to Knott’s.
    Here’s my video from when I went last month.

t=174s

15. Simonne says:

I’ve lived in Orange County all my life (specifically Yorba Linda and Anaheim) and would love for you to find some famous filming spots besides the obvious Disneyland and Downtown Orange Circle. I’m looking for little-know OC spots! Thanks!

• Juve says:

The post above was meant a the reply to your comment but posted it wrong. LOL
      Anyways, you should go check out the site. The fence is down now and you can park and walk around the empty lot now where Clerks II was shot.

16. Stuart Neumann says:

Hi Lindsay:

I was trying to find the origin of a house pictured on your website. Please send me your email address & I will attach the reference photo in question.

BTW, it was our house, located at 814 N. Melrose Hill Street, that was used as Kate Bosworth’s character’s house in West Virginia, in the film “WIN A DATE WITH TAD HAMILTON”.

Wishing you a happy holiday season! Looking forward to your reply.

Best wishes –

– Stuart

Stuart Neumann
    Location Manager (on over 40 films & tv shows)

17. Lindy Bates says:

Hi Lindsay, first off let me start off by saying I LOVE your website!! You are living my dream visiting all of these wonderful filming locations! I swear you have posted on almost all of my favorite movies and shows and thanks to you when I visited California the last few times I was able to stalk some locations but one movie I can’t find any info on and would love to stalk some or any locations from is a Chad Lowe movie called Nobody’s perfect. I don’t know if you have ever seen it it is from either the late 80’s or early 90’s and I am pretty sure it was filmed in California but I am not positive. I love this movie and if I lived in California I would have so much fun searching for these locations but I don’t. I was hoping/wondering if you could help me out with this one and hopefully the next time I take a trip that way I could stalk them! Thank you so very much and I hope you accept my challenge!

• Lindsay says:

Hi, Thanks so much for the comment! I am so glad to hear that you like my blog! I’ve never heard of Nobody’s Perfect, but I’ll see what I can figure out. It’s not available to stream anywhere, but I’ll try to see if I can order it. IMDB says that it was filmed in L.A. and Malibu. Not sure if that’s correct or not. I’ll get back to you. :)

• Lindy Bates says:

Thank you so much!!! I hope you can find something! It really is a fun late 80’s early 90’s movie!! I would love to especially know where the College is! Thanks again Lindsey!!

18. Charles says:

Going to Washington, D.C. next month and would love to find locations from the T.V. show “Murphy Brown.” Specifically, I would love to find Murphy’s house, Phil’s bar, and the office building they used for F.Y.I. Thank you!